[Gameplay] Skill bug

Purrbidden

Giga Slime
I have noticed a bug in Arcade mode.
(I am not sure if it's in story mode.)
I was playing an Arcade run with the lovely GoodStuff.
He spent his node on a skill, he was able to power it up from what it looked like on my screen but was unable to use/activate said skill.
He also had Shadow clone active on his screen, but it was not showing on mine. (After we had reset the run from the menu, therefore no skill nodes were used.)
I have also ran into this problem recently myself in a solo run on Arcade mode.

Last edited:

GarlicJelly

Friendly Moderator (Formerly known as GoodStuff)
I was using Shadow Clone and we ended the run through the menu to try again for S ranks on the first 2 floors. When we came back to Arcadia it still looked like I had Shadow Clone active on my screen but for Kiri I looked normal. We continue and when we level up I put my point into Shadow Clone again. I press the key to Charge the skill up and nothing happens. My character didn't do any animation for charging up or releasing the skill.

Purrbidden

Giga Slime
I was using Shadow Clone and we ended the run through the menu to try again for S ranks on the first 2 floors. When we came back to Arcadia it still looked like I had Shadow Clone active on my screen but for Kiri I looked normal. We continue and when we level up I put my point into Shadow Clone again. I press the key to Charge the skill up and nothing happens. My character didn't do any animation for charging up or releasing the skill.

I'd like to add in one thing.
On my screen, you did have the animation for charging up the skill, but not releasing it.