(Gameplay) Slow-mo after selecting a character

Arcticwoof

Green Slime
Yesterday the game was running 100% fine, but when I went to revisit it today it was unplayable. After I select a character and load into the game the game appears to be moving at 1-2 frames per second. if I enter the menu (spam esc until it registers) the lag stops until I close it again. I thought maybe it was the spawn city and slowly made my way out but nope it was the whole game. I also tried to create a new char thinking my old one my have been bugged or something but that didn't work. I then verified the files and re downloaded in hopes that it would fix but still nothing.

Heres a gif of the slowness not sure how to make a longer one https://gyazo.com/d550c73c97217570e2e6c76e8aae98d6

xEleaa

Rabby
Sometimes just a restart of your system is enough to fix it if you have not tried.. It would be a multitude of issues though but more or less based on your machine and not the game.

Another thing could be double checking if your running from your gpu and or integrated but if you run everything else fine it's probably not an issue.

Does your performance change in full screen to windowed?

Last edited:

Arcticwoof

Green Slime
Welp I feel dumb, last night I had updated my gpu but never restarted my comp afterwards (I usually leave my computer on all night so it never got the chance to finish the update). I forgot about it and it must have been affecting the games performance. After restarting my computer its runs perfectly again. sorry about that :confused: