[Gameplay] Snow Place Bug, getting to unavailable place

Mariam

Green Slime
I was frozen by Yeti's and the hit by them right beside the wall, when I got hit I got knocked back over the wall to what dhould be an unavialable place atm.

Picture uploaded below.

e6401413fcc2d9c468518f96fd293e04.png

Rokker

Halloweed
Cool bug!
Gonna try it my self :)

[EDIT]
All that was needed to do this was to constantly walk against the wall and get hit by a yeti.
Doesn't seem to be related to the freeze.
[/EDIT]
[EDIT2]

It's possible to use this bug to get out of bounds in all areas in seasonne.
this was a really cool find :)
SoG_Yeti_Smash.png
Seems like it needs the Yeti's Ice Patch to work.
[/EDIT2]

Last edited:

Adviceowl

Green Slime
Yeah I found this glitch on my own too all you need is a verticle ledge and a yeti and you can push yourself past the border and end up on the other side. Now my theory is the game thinks you are still on the layer you were previously on, it uses stairs to know when you are on one level or another.

So you are basically moving on a layer below the layer you are walking on and that's why there aren't a lot of boarders and you can walk on air. It's a out of bounds based on which layer the game thinks you are on. If you move near stairs or a legit way to get down or up a layer, the effect will be gone.

Yuuki

Boar
Yeah I found this glitch on my own too all you need is a verticle ledge and a yeti and you can push yourself past the border and end up on the other side. Now my theory is the game thinks you are still on the layer you were previously on, it uses stairs to know when you are on one level or another.

So you are basically moving on a layer below the layer you are walking on and that's why there aren't a lot of boarders and you can walk on air. It's a out of bounds based on which layer the game thinks you are on. If you move near stairs or a legit way to get down or up a layer, the effect will be gone.
alias you saved while jumping of a ledge and now can walk beyond all boundries and win the game in like 3 minutes^^
(i am sure most people here will get the reference^^)

Edward

Green Slime
Only thing with mine is i didn't get frozen a yeti hit me to the left and i ended up there. lol

GarlicJelly

Friendly Moderator (Formerly known as GoodStuff)
First reply says: "All that was needed to do this was to constantly walk against the wall and get hit by a yeti.
Doesn't seem to be related to the freeze." I think it's the same. ^^