[Gameplay] Statich Touch cubes disappear when you change screen

GarlicJelly

Friendly Moderator (Formerly known as GoodStuff)
I noticed that when I go to a new area my Static Touch cubes are reduced in number. I have the spell at lvl 10 so the max number of cubes I can have out is 12 but when I change screen it removes 4 of them (the same number of cubes that I can summon with the gold charged version). Not sure what's going on here. :p

Master_Genesis

Green Slime
It's pretty annoying, I agree. I can only have up to six with my character at the moment but when a new zone is loaded it is reduced from 6 to 3. I think it's programmed to lose 1 charged spell's worth of lightning orbs upon entering a new area if you have max orbs.

GarlicJelly

Friendly Moderator (Formerly known as GoodStuff)
It's pretty annoying, I agree. I can only have up to six with my character at the moment but when a new zone is loaded it is reduced from 6 to 3. I think it's programmed to lose 1 charged spell's worth of lightning orbs upon entering a new area if you have max orbs.
I just think it's weird that it does that since it doesn't say in the info section for the spell. It seems like one of those spells that you'd want to use before you enter the next area. :p