[Gameplay] Two songs going at once sometimes after Hall of Memories fights

Sometimes when you exit a Hall of Memories fight the theme from the fight is still playing over the normal theme, then if you enter a fight both fight themes play, if you exit to menu both the fight them and the menu theme are playing. There are two solutions to getting the fight music to stop, enter and complete another Hall of Memories fight (it might have to be the same one) or restarting the game. I don't know what happens if you just wait it out but I could test that if you want.

PizzaDeliveryMan

Green Slime
[On the stable game]

I fought GUN-D4M again (using the memory room) and when I came back into the memory room the boss music started playing again. So there's a lull in the music after you beat GUN-D4M, which is right, but then entering the memory causes it to start up again. The correct background music was also playing but with the boss music over the top of it. Re-fighting the bosses didn't solve it either. The music didn't stop until I restarted the game. It even followed me to the main menu!!

The G-Meister

Giga Slime
Sometimes the music doesn't change when you walk through an area. However in the flying fortress, the middle two rooms don't have a music track assigned, so they just play the last track in memory, which, in this case, is the boss theme. Did you skip the death cutscene? The music sticks around if you skip it too quickly.