[Gameplay] Unable to harvest/interact with blade plant.

nightking0

Green Slime
I placed the blade plant (initial plant from seed) inside my house in a room to the right of the main one and let it grow there.
Once it was fully grown I was unable to interact/harvest the blade. I tried picking it up and placing it back down and nothing worked.
I finally tried moving it to the main room and was finally able to interact and harvest it there.
I seems like you are unable to interact with the pot unless it is in the main room.

I am on stable v1.0 btw.

Kio

Green Slime
To add onto this (funny that I had to find this post to then make headway as well) I had already had the plant in the main room and it had fully grown for quite a while. Upon reading nightking0's comment I tried moving it to another room and back and was able to get it to work. However, I do not think this is necessarily due to the room change. It seems that the interactivibility section of the object is quite small, I was only able to interact with the plant in the bottom left corner (found by spam clicking A on controller which let me stutter step until it triggered). I can't prove this to be the case, and moving it to another room after this still works so it's possible that either case presented is the solution.