[Gameplay] [Visual] Teleport Plates To Startington

First off I am currently using the version: Stable Beta 0.56j

[Gameplay] Gameplay wise their is no teleport plate to Startington, Eastern Evergrind Fields, and Southern Evergrind Fields. (These are the only ones I know of at the moment.) This can be easily countered though because you can teleport to places near by using the teleport plates and then walk for 5-15 seconds to get to the location.

[Visual] Visual wise it shows that there should be teleport plates at those locations. (If I somehow missed these or something similar then my bad.) The only visual difference between a teleport plate that works, and one that doesn't work is a little golden ring around working teleport plates.

Last edited:

GarlicJelly

Friendly Moderator (Formerly known as GoodStuff)
I don't think we need a teleportation plate in every area as the areas are pretty small anyways. As for the map showing dots where there are no teleportation plates, they still have a function! There is a little description in the brown box to your bottom left on the screen (if I remember correctly) that tells you a little about the area you're hovering over. As you yourself pointed out, there is a very tiny difference between the places with teleportation plates and those without. Once again, if I remember correctly there should be rings around the places that you can teleport to and places that you can't teleport to because you haven't activated the teleportation plate or because there is no teleportation plate should just be yellow dots.

Hope this helps to clear your confusion. :p