[GAMEPLAY] Wind Stopped

Benjamin Dean

Green Slime
After leaving and re-entering the Temple of Seasons, the wind in the long thorn filled hall way leading to the boss has stopped. Not sure if this was intentional but it makes it very simple to get past a second time.

GarlicJelly

Friendly Moderator (Formerly known as GoodStuff)
After leaving and re-entering the Temple of Seasons, the wind in the long thorn filled hall way leading to the boss has stopped. Not sure if this was intentional but it makes it very simple to get past a second time.
I think that's intended. It doesn't make 100% sense that the wind has stopped before you've killed the boss but most of the time you wouldn't walk through there more than once so it's just a tiny detail that's not really worth any effort to add. That's at least what I think. :)

Teddy

Developer
Staff member
As GoodStuff guessed, I removed the wind to make it easier to go back and forth in case you wanted to reach the boss room more quickly! It only gets turned off if you've already beaten the obstacle course.

We're thinking of giving the room just before the end boss (the room where you fight Summer and Autumn) a third season, though, and make it so that you use a season orb on the second floor to open up a shortcut to the boss!

Or, if we're lazy (efficient!) we'll add a ladder that you can drop down using a switch.

GarlicJelly

Friendly Moderator (Formerly known as GoodStuff)
I don't mind the walk around everything. Such a shame to let that part of the temple go to waste because it's quicker to use a shortcut. Maybe you could add so that if you change the season to autum in the room before the wind room the wind would be turned on again, like a hidden feature. :p