Greyed out Card Slots

MrChocodemon

Handsome Moderator
Ok, I apologize for the crappy title.
What i want is that you get to see the enemies which cards are still missing in a grey'd out manner.
cf.png

I imagined it somewhat like this and when you kill an enemy once he gets greyed and when you aquire the card everything gets unlocked.

Today when i played, i just though if GUN-D4m had a card and i just couldn't remember. I had a small forum search, but i still think it would be nice if the game would inform the player (me).
The average player just won't run to the forum for each little thing.

TL;DR
Kill enemy once = grey portrait
Aquire card = unlock effect + info

Last edited:

GarlicJelly

Friendly Moderator (Formerly known as GoodStuff)
Ok, I apologize for the crappy title.
What i want is that you get to see the enemies which cards are still missing in a grey'd out manner.
View attachment 414

I imagined it somewhat like this and when you kill an enemy once he get's grey and when you aquire the card everything gets unlocked.
Today when i played, i just though if GUN-D4m had a card and i just couldn't remember. I had a small forum search, but i still think it would be nice if the game would inform the player (me).
The average player just won't run to the forum for each little thing.
But wouldn't that spoil the whole game's areas and monsters? I mean if you can go in and see what enemy you're going to face next then wouldn't that take away some of the fun and excitement that you get when you see a funny or cool enemy for the first time?

Teddy

Developer
Staff member
I think Chocodemon means that the enemies will only be visible after you've killed them once? Like it is in the main enemy codex? That way you wouldn't get spoiled!

And I do agree that it would help a bit in quickly seeing what cards you are missing.

GarlicJelly

Friendly Moderator (Formerly known as GoodStuff)
I think Chocodemon means that the enemies will only be visible after you've killed them once? Like it is in the main enemy codex? That way you wouldn't get spoiled!

And I do agree that it would help a bit in quickly seeing what cards you are missing.
Ohhhhhhhh......

Note to self: Read everything properly twice before posting anything next time.

Vilya

Developer
Staff member
I like this idea! I also didn't read the first post properly and was gonna suggest what Chocodemon already suggested! And then I saw that Teddy replied saying he already suggested it! And then I realized I can't read and felt just like GoodStuff! And then I thought I should probably go back to work instead of writing this down in a post! But since I wrote it now I might as well post it too!

Bye!