Grinding for Mrs. Bee,Ghosty and Bloomo Cards

Aiyshi

Green Slime
Hello, i got all of the other cards but i simply cannot grind for these 3 because all of these 3 barely spawn..so it's almost impossible to grind them. Does anyone know some actual good spots for them or have any good tips on these 3? :c
At the moment for the bee i am trying to grind here yjPkT2h.png
For the ghost i am trying to do it here since it's the only spot where i've seen them Ghosty.png
And for the Bloomo, here Bloomo.png

The G-Meister

Giga Slime
I have an amazing build for grinding in this current version, but I'm a little pressured on time to write about it really. Don't want to spill the beans until I've found out all the bugs with it and how to nerf the skill a tad. For the mean time, sometime you just get really unlucky with cards. Those are the only places to find those three monsters, so if you keep grinding there you'll eventually find them.

GarlicJelly

Friendly Moderator (Formerly known as GoodStuff)
I haven't tested it yet but I think you can use the bee hives that spawn during the Queenbee quest to more easily find bees to kill. If you've completed the whole story on then you could try type /beereset in the chat.

The ghosts can only be farmed efficiently in the area you're showing in the picture so just stay there until you have the card.

The Bloomos are probably best farmed in the area you're using. Walking out of the area and back will respawn the Bloomos faster than the normal respawn mechanic.

The G-Meister

Giga Slime
Did you end up getting the resets to work?

[Edit]: I wouldn't advise doing them due to what happened with my favourite character, however I could just be one of a few.

Aiyshi

Green Slime
I haven't tested it yet but I think you can use the bee hives that spawn during the Queenbee quest to more easily find bees to kill. If you've completed the whole story on then you could try type /beereset in the chat.

The ghosts can only be farmed efficiently in the area you're showing in the picture so just stay there until you have the card.

The Bloomos are probably best farmed in the area you're using. Walking out of the area and back will respawn the Bloomos faster than the normal respawn mechanic.

I tried using the /beereset command but it did not work, the only time it worked was when i used /festivalreset but it was pretty much useless since i can't leave Evergrind during that

Did you end up getting the resets to work?

[Edit]: I wouldn't advise doing them due to what happened with my favourite character, however I could just be one of a few.

What happened with your character?

The G-Meister

Giga Slime
Ah. That's where the problem is. You character is now probably trapped in the festival.

What happened with your character?

Basically, the game crashes whenever I talk to my dad, or any other of the festival NPC's after I've done their challenge. No worry though, as I've already gotten back up to 100% before @Teddy has fixed that :3

GG Teddy, I win :p

Aiyshi

Green Slime
Ah. That's where the problem is. You character is now probably trapped in the festival.

Basically, the game crashes whenever I talk to my dad, or any other of the festival NPC's after I've done their challenge. No worry though, as I've already gotten back up to 100% before @Teddy has fixed that :3

GG Teddy, I win :p

Ohh, i couldn't talk to Dad after beating Vilya but then i used the festival command again and it fixed it.

Aiyshi

Green Slime
Ohh also i am really curious about something. I recently made a new character and i had to kill some ghosts for the ectoplasm, there were sooooo many of them and they kept spawning but after the curse was lifted only about 3 of them spawn slowly. Does the lifting of the curse actually affect that or is it just my bad luck?

The G-Meister

Giga Slime
Depends how long you grind for. The longer you're there, the quicker things respawn after you kill them. Could've been that.