Hardest Card to Find?

I recently found all the cards that are currently available and I was wondering which one was the hardest for you to get? Mine was the Brawler bot. I farmed that guy for about a week before he dropped it.

Erisior

Green Slime
Bloomos for me. Since there's only three of them that are farmable. So it was in and out for a little while. Didn't take me a whole week to get all of the cards though.

Items however are a different story.

The hardest one I've tried to get was the Bloomo. Halloweed was hard but a little easier for me personally, but who knows.

Yeti is one I tried to get but couldn't get. Presents are easiest because they spawn like crazy after 10 minutes.

drivec

Green Slime
I dont know if it just me having this problem but I haveing harder time getting all the items drops over getting cards.

can't seem to get slime hat to drop for the life of me.

but the Pecko took the longest for me to get.

I dont know if it just me having this problem but I haveing harder time getting all the items drops over getting cards.

can't seem to get slime hat to drop for the life of me.

but the Pecko took the longest for me to get.
Ya, the item drops are giving me trouble too, particularly the last drop off the Lantern Jack.

GrindeaElmeri

Green Slime
Having trouble with the Tai Ming -ones but objectively speaking the Bee is probably the most time-consuming; since every other enemy (Bloomo included) can be made to spawn endlessly once you just kill enough regular enemies in a spawning area. For the bees you really DO have to go "in and out" a whole lot.

But yeah, for me some of the Tai Ming -ones seem to take ages. Guardian and the melee gift box have also eluded me.

I'd say there's also problems with trying to get the Present/Gift -cards because it seems surprisingly easy to accidentally bounce out of the spawning room.

Dragonsdale

Green Slime
Echo of madness for me it did drop but it gave it to my friend who has like 46% while i have 96%!

How long did that take? I have 417 sword pieces from killing so many... still no card! I'm sat on 99%, it's the ONLY THING I NEED and I've spent an unhealthy amount of time on it! Not to mention 2139 pieces of dirt from all the thornworms I've killed in the proces..

Dragonsdale

Green Slime
How long did that take? I have 417 sword pieces from killing so many... still no card! I'm sat on 99%, it's the ONLY THING I NEED and I've spent an unhealthy amount of time on it! Not to mention 2139 pieces of dirt from all the thornworms I've killed in the proces..

Okay, update: 36 minutes later, a futher 47 echo's of madness later, I got the card. 100%, YAAASSS

Azazsd

Green Slime
none of the cards took me too long to get, the real trick is to farm them at the right area and the right times... for example, farm bees when you are about to fight the queen bee, farm monkeys in the room with the key (where they throw it around) the goal is to minimize the other things that spawn so you have the highest chances of having a chance at the card. objectively bloomo is the hardest card to drop, it has an extremely low drop rate .15% and it can only spawn in 1 area with rabbys at a fairly low rate