Hardmode + loot?

Redanox

Green Slime
Hey guys,

First of all i love this game :D
Hardmode is nice, but does it gives you something extra? For example loot?
I was grinding those damn Pecko's for over 1 hour and still haven't got their card... After like 20 minutes i switched to hardmode. I thought the loot droprate would increase... Sadly it wasn't helping.

Oh and does hardmode gives you more exp??

Thanks guys and have fun playing the game!!

Hey guys,

First of all i love this game :D
Hardmode is nice, but does it gives you something extra? For example loot?
I was grinding those damn Pecko's for over 1 hour and still haven't got their card... After like 20 minutes i switched to hardmode. I thought the loot droprate would increase... Sadly it wasn't helping.

Oh and does hardmode gives you more exp??

Thanks guys and have fun playing the game!!

Hardmode is only for people who find the normal game too easy, and want harder battles and smarter enemies, I believe no buffs are implied, just if you want an extra challenge (It wouldn't be much of a challenge if everything was easier to get, of course)

Redanox

Green Slime
Ok, so as far as we know, it gives no extra benefits... So that damn Pecko's just needs to be killed like a 1000 times more xD Got pretty tired of just killing him, move to room next to him and return just to respawn him... :) But if that's the only way to get his card, I just need to hold on.

Thanks for the fast reply!!

EDIT: Go to the game menu (ingame) go to system. press game. At the buttom it says: Difficulty. Hover over there and press to the right. You can switch at any time you like.