Hello, newb forum member, but vet SoG player help needed

Dreadnaught

Green Slime
I have basically finished the main quests for A Frozen Fairytale and just have the Goblin Grinch side quest to do(I've done all the side quests I could even the Fae one).

Idk how to start Goblin Grinch side quest after talking to Santa. :/

Also, What do the bells in Seasonne and Evergrind City do?

How do I reach the secret cave below the bells?

Help please :D
(Btw I'm level 18, I've crafted everything and am only missing cards that are in-game but have writing saying they aren't in-game lol).

Last edited:

Own

Your quest log says the Goblin Grinch is 'East of the Toy Factory'. Go right from the TF and explore the area carefully. Look for anything strange.

(Btw I'm level 18, I've crafted everything and am only missing cards that aren't in-game.

What about Arcade Mode? How many of it's unique hats and prizes do you have? There's a pet you can only unlock in Story Mode by completing Arcade Mode achievements. :)

Also, What do the bells in Seasonne and Evergrind City do?
How do I reach the secret cave below the bells?
Hm.

Dreadnaught

Green Slime
Your quest log says the Goblin Grinch is 'East of the Toy Factory'. Go right from the TF and explore the area carefully. Look for anything strange.

What about Arcade Mode? How many of it's unique hats and prizes do you have? There's a pet you can only unlock in Story Mode by completing Arcade Mode achievements. :)

Hm.

I have explored the area, please tell me, I'm not smart. I like the art assets, I've rubbed up on all of them. Do a spoiler if you have to or PM me. T.T

I wanted to complete story mode before arcade :p

At least PM me, I'm dying to know, I play the update as soon as steam updated my game. I played 8 hours straight today!

Own

There's a hidden path in the eastern trees. :) Just walk into them, less tricky than the ones in Pumpkin Woods.

If you wanted clarification on the bells, I said 'Hm' because you answered the second question with the first one. ;) If you still need the answer, I'll PM it.

Dreadnaught

Green Slime
There's a hidden path in the eastern trees. :) Just walk into them, less tricky than the ones in Pumpkin Woods.

If you wanted clarification on the bells, I said 'Hm' because you answered the second question with the first one. ;) If you still need the answer, I'll PM it.

Omfg I didn't know it meant the big group of trees. I was face hugging the trees immediately next to the factory.
I was also able to find all 5 santas in the quest after. :D

Please PM me, Idk about the order to hit the bells or what to do Dx
The snow looks like it should fall

GarlicJelly

Friendly Moderator (Formerly known as GoodStuff)
There is 1 bell in Evergrind City outside of the school, there are 3 outside of the toy factory and there are another 3 in the fairy village. Teddy said that vibrations will let you shake off the snow from the ledge so you can jump down to the cave below the bells so maybe you have to play something on them? ;)

Lee

Green Slime
Is there an actual answer to the bell puzzle? I understand the concept, but I can't find a melody that clears the snow. I will say I am utterly inept at music and tone-def, so I very well may not be hearing the song right (I assume we are supposed to play the bell part of the map music). I have tried other random songs, but there aren't really enough notes to do many.

Emil

Green Slime
Can someone PM me about the bells too? I can't figure them out at all...

NVM figured it out!

Go to the Fae village and see if you can't find a clue on what to do

Lee

Green Slime
Ok, so this is stupid simple once you are told one key piece of information - You don't get the hint until after you complete the faerie temple!

That's it.