I'm having a hard time with Pets!

TyreseTV

Green Slime
Ive been trying to figure out how to come across Bait to lure in the pets but I cant find any! Also getting S rank in challenge gauntlet is a pain in the ***. Can't even get hit once? Let the cheese begin!

The first two pets are gained in West Evergrind, and the 3rd one is obtained from doing candy's quest in pumpkin woods.

Also, the gauntlet just requires a few levels, make sure you can 1-hit everything, using a 2-handed weapon might be a good idea, also.

TyreseTV

Green Slime
WHOA I DIDNT EVEN KNOW THERE WAS A WEST EVERGRIND and I've cleared the game like 5 times!

What am I doing man!?!

Thanks for the tip!

XRizerX

Green Slime
Really there's more than 1 pet to catch in the beta?

I have the rabbit.

What are the other two and how do you get them?

I have the candy cane from the witch, where do I use this?

Wiliner

Green Slime
With pumpkins at the Pumpkin Woods and the Slime you can get the juice with the same NPC you get the rabby.

XRizerX

Green Slime
Alright I got the Jumpkin with the candy cane but I don't know where to find the juice...

I don't remember which NPC gave me the golden carrot because that was like 2 days ago. LOL.

Edit: Found the Juicy Apple. After you catch the rabbit you go to the farm and the guy gives you another quest to tame a slime.

Thanks for the info.

Last edited:

Aurophobia

Halloweed
Best feature for arena if you want to quick restart after getting hit, hold the menu button.
The screen will go black for a second, and restart the challenge.

Ace!

Green Slime
Best feature for arena if you want to quick restart after getting hit, hold the menu button.
The screen will go black for a second, and restart the challenge.

WOW! I wish I knew that before I decided to do the Red Slime challenge until it was S ranked tonight! Thanks for sharing, it'll be good to know for later challenges.