Impressions

Quenton

Green Slime
Beat what the beta has to offer and did side things (fishing, etc). Have to say it's pretty solid so far. Played very well with an xbox 360 controller. Story mode was a little short but I went in with that expectation.

About arcade mode:
Typically not a fan of roguelike games. Don't care to lose everything I spent the past 30 minutes working to gain. But, I quickly realized arcade mode is not about character building, but about gaining points toward building up a town. Not bad.

Some of the items i've found in story mode have a house icon on them and look like items meant for decoration. Will we be able to get our own house in the game eventually?

The game is solid so far. All it needs is more content.

Talked two friends into getting it. I hope nobody gets too impatient with the early access aspect of it. We can do arcade mode at least.

Teddy

Developer
Staff member
Some of the items i've found in story mode have a house icon on them and look like items meant for decoration. Will we be able to get our own house in the game eventually?

Yeah, there is a housing system planned! The plan is to make furniture become globally available when you find them, regardless of mode, meaning you can use furniture you've found in the Arcade Mode on all characters in Story Mode, and you'll also be able to use all furniture found on your Story Mode characters in Arcade Mode!