Interact Button seperate from the Attack Button

Poring

Rabby
when I tame a monster, I need to Esc - find that tame item then use it, if in multiplayer mode I can get attack or the monster get away. I tried to use quick slot and it's better, but then I have to remove that item from quick slot later. May be have an interact button seperate from the attack button, the space bar maybe, then whenever you have the tame item and go near that monster, you'll have an interact icon appear then press space bar to tame it. Maybe this can lead to many more useful things.
Well ... small suggestion I guess ...

GarlicJelly

Friendly Moderator (Formerly known as GoodStuff)
Yeah, getting attacked while holding up the pet food is really annoying. Putting it on a quick slot until you'vr captured it seems like the best way to do it. I've never found this as a problem as I tend to "catch" the pet very quickly (5 tries or less).

Poring

Rabby
I think you got me wrong somehow. I mean get attack while open the menu and selecting the tame item in multiplayer mode (in single everything just stand still when you open the menu), not when you're taming then get attack. To avoid being attacked while selecting that tame item, you have to put it on the quick slot then have to remove it later. Having an interact button, you don't need to put the item in the quick slot, it'll be more convenient. It can be use in different things like: when you're attacking mob next to the phase arrow, you may accidently phase away. Game may get more intense, maybe you'll have to attack the mobs next to a NPC or some button, maybe trap or treasure and you don't want you trigger the trap ... well, I'm hoping that you could see what I'm trying to say ...

GarlicJelly

Friendly Moderator (Formerly known as GoodStuff)
Ah, I've never played multiplayer so didn't realise that the game isn't paused when you open up the menu. XD Yeah, a certain interaction button would be nice but I've seen posts from controller users how complain about not having enough buttons. :D

Poring

Rabby
yeah, I understand that, didn't see it that way ... well ... small suggestion, hope this can be considered and may apply in a defferent way I guess :)

Poring

Rabby
oh ... so controller's interact button is shield, and keyboard's attack XD, do you think a seperated interact button is needed ?