item and misc. suggestions

gabisa2015

Green Slime
um here are some things i'd like to see in the game.

• more style slots
    • shirt (would work nicely for those robes)
    • pants
    • hands (perhaps for a power glove)
    • feet (for things like the skates)
  • a variety of outfits (i am fond of asian culture) like...
    • monk
    • samurai
    • hindu clothes
    • full body armor
    • bunny ears
    • mohawk
  • the ability to color clothing
  • a variety of food items to be consumables for the player, perhaps instead of a red orb.
  • more pets (i really want a ghost)
  • weapons:
    • bokken
    • big fantasy swords
    • throwing stars
    • whip

GarlicJelly

Friendly Moderator (Formerly known as GoodStuff)
Style slots for armor has been discussed before. You can read the devs response here:
http://secretsofgrindea.com/forum/index.php?threads/any-chance-of-different-outfits.201/

One of the devs commented this in a discussion about different weapon types:
"Right now we haven't planned any additional weapon types until the game is finished. I know a lot of people would like to see more variations (one of the most popular suggestions seems to be fist weapons), but if we add stuff like that it'd most likely be post release or after everything else is done!

After all, we still have a pretty long way to go before the main story is finished, so that's what we'd like to focus on for now :)" /Vilya

gabisa2015

Green Slime
Style slots for armor has been discussed before. You can read the devs response here:
http://secretsofgrindea.com/forum/index.php?threads/any-chance-of-different-outfits.201/

One of the devs commented this in a discussion about different weapon types:
"Right now we haven't planned any additional weapon types until the game is finished. I know a lot of people would like to see more variations (one of the most popular suggestions seems to be fist weapons), but if we add stuff like that it'd most likely be post release or after everything else is done!

After all, we still have a pretty long way to go before the main story is finished, so that's what we'd like to focus on for now :)" /Vilya

thank you for the info. i suppose what i am overall going for is items and character customization. i just read the rule about making one suggestion per thread so i'll divide the two. i really appreciate you not just telling me it has been discussed, but pointing me to it as well. i will read it shortly

edit: after reading, i kind of see how hard it would be to make all that.

Last edited: