Kinda bent outa shape

Itermites

Green Slime
So I saw this game on steam I was like. Let's get it. So I buy the game shortly after I become a addict and now that I look at the forums. I see if you support the game and get it through the site you get stuff sad panda all day long

Own

You mean the 'Kickstarter reward'-esque tiers that let you design certain aspects if you pay a bunch of money?

Or the soundtrack, which probably isn't offered on Steam yet due to it not being done? :p

Last edited by a moderator:

GarlicJelly

Friendly Moderator (Formerly known as GoodStuff)
A user posted this:
"Hi, played the demo and loved it!
I've browsed the forums in hope for an answer to the following question but haven't found one (sorry if I missed it).
If I purchase a tier of the pre-order (say the 100 dollar one) will I later be able to upgrade to a higher tier?
I'd love to get the 500 dollar one but cash wise, it's quite an investment to buy it all at once.
Thanks for the reply!
Frank"

This is Vilya's reply:
"Glad to hear you like the game! :)

Currently there's no system for that (though from what I've heard the people on Humble are working on it - no ETA as of yet though). We've had an unofficial solution to similar instances in the past, though, where you buy another tier and add the remaining amount as a tip (minus what you paid for any previous tier), and send us a mail with the transaction IDs of your purchases. With those we can check how much in total a buyer has paid, and give them the proper tier.

Obviously it's not very straight forward, but we make do!"

If you bought the game on steam but want to upgrade your purchase to one of the higher tiers from the pre-order website then just email the devs about it and they'll help you out. :)