Last 4 enemies

Rabby
I've beaten Gun-D4m for quite some time, and collected all the cards and whatnot, but it really starts to confuse me when I see this:

2dc26a2e65.png

There's 4 enemies that I have never even seen before.
I just thought they weren't even in the game yet, but then I thought of those weird plant things.
Then I thought "Maybe THAT'S not out too" but it just seemed like at this point I was just lying to myself.

So, I ask you guys, are they in the game yet?

If they are, don't tell me directly if you could as that would ruin the fun if they were supposed to be secret. If they are supposed to be secret, give me a hint. If I simply overlooked an area because I'm blind, then I suppose just tell me outright.

---

Also: A second question is this chest
c51951e2cd.png

I've ran all around and I'm just assuming it's gonna be a loop around when I'm able to take the path to my right, but I'm just making sure.

Last edited:

Rabby
Ah, so they aren't in game yet. That's what I assumed but I just wanted to make sure. My collecters blood was itching looking at...ugh...unfinished sections.

MrChocodemon

Handsome Moderator
They are in the game.... theoretically. When you hack your game to go through walls so you can enter the snow area, then you can fight them.
But you are right of course. It's not intendet to be able to fight them.