Lifesteal

Drover15

Green Slime
After playing this game with 3 other people I've come to the conclusion that either health orbs need to drop more often, health orbs need to be shared OR there needs to be a lifesteal Talent, now obviously life steal can't be too strong since we don't want the focus of shielding to decay and we don't want people to be able to just lifesteal through any damage they take... so my suggestion is this:

Talent:
Icon:
Oc57Ng5.png

Name: Lifesteal
Levels: 5
Discription: Landing a Normal Attack regenerates 2% of your missing health per Talent Level.

Wadda ya think?

GarlicJelly

Friendly Moderator (Formerly known as GoodStuff)
After playing this game with 3 other people I've come to the conclusion that either health orbs need to drop more often, health orbs need to be shared OR there needs to be a lifesteal Talent, now obviously life steal can't be too strong since we don't want the focus of shielding to decay and we don't want people to be able to just lifesteal through any damage they take... so my suggestion is this:

Talent:
Icon:
Oc57Ng5.png

Name: Lifesteal
Levels: 5
Discription: Landing a Normal Attack regenerates 2% of your missing health per Talent Level.

Wadda ya think?
That sounds like it would probably break Arcade Mode if it was a talent. I mean if you're at a boss and go down to low health and regenerate 10% of your missing health you could probably tank your way through some attacks with the right amount of DEF and Max HP.

I still haven't had much experience with multiplayer so I haven't run into the problem with too few health orbs dropping. If you're going to play multiplayer with more than 2 people you need to have some kind of strategy instead of everyone just playing whatever they feel like. If everyone knows how to avoid damage and use their shields then playing whatever you feel like would probably work. I think you should build your group around the fact that health orbs are uncommon and those who are not skilled enough to survive the boss fights without healing just need to practice more. :p