Mage of Seasons card droprate is below 0.027%?

sohawkus

Green Slime
I grind for 4 hours location with mage of seasons and not get any card of them, on some sites I see droprate for it is 0.3% but at this moment I have 1200 shards, also ~1/3 of mages was mobs who have x10 droprate, so I think I kill near to 700 mages of season and 300 (yea, I tried kill 100 of them directly, by reenter the room with 2 mages and 2 knights) - x10 rated mages, so you need to kill more than 3700 for card (And I still don't get this card) - it's EXACTLY not 0.3% of droprate, I relauch the game, but this problem is still there (I kill after that near to 300 mages so summary score is near to 3700), I get all other cards pretty fast, but not that one

SO! if we count we will get 1/3700*100%=0.027%

But! If we count in other way, according on site information for 0.3% of droprate then we get that I not get card 11 times, sooo, that can be two ways:
That I'm is pretty lucky! because chance to not get any card for 3700 killed enemies = 0.00015% :)
OR
That this card is bugged ;)

The G-Meister

Giga Slime
While mages appear to be "elite" when in their season, their drop rates do not act like elites at all, and actually do not appear to change in the slightest. They are no more likely to drop gear or cards, and do not drop the explosion of coins that normally come out of an elite. Even then, every time someone has claimed there is a bug with this system, they go away for a little longer and they get it :p Be glad you don't have my "unluckier than 99.98% of people" when it comes to shiny Seels in Pokémon Gold :confused:

Furthermore, I have a much better alternative card drop distribution which I'll publish once I get some code together. Keep your ears open and voice your opinions when that happens ;)