Max energy and "wizard" character viability

Hi guys,

My HP is going up as I level but my EP is staying the same. I was thinking of making a "wizard" character for another play-through but I'm worried I'll run out of EP too fast for it to be fun. I also learned that summons are good support for wizards but then you have even less EP for spells.

What has been your experience? Can you get more EP? Do you need it to be an effective wizard?

thanks for your comments

Getting EP is very simple. There are various items dropped by Monsters and also dropped by bushes that allow you to raise "mana" These items are used on pets to Raise EP. I'm pretty sure there's also accessories that give EP.

Ah, so like health you are supposed to farm EP from the the monsters. I did see one or two items that gave you plus EP, but it still seemed a concern to me given I am seeing screenshots of players with 400 HP and 100 EP.

Do higher charge spells get more expensive?

Ah, so like health you are supposed to farm EP from the the monsters. I did see one or two items that gave you plus EP, but it still seemed a concern to me given I am seeing screenshots of players with 400 HP and 100 EP.

Do higher charge spells get more expensive?
Sorry, I made a mistake, I edited my comment for what I was supposed to say.

The enemies do not drop items that raise said stats, these items have to be used on your pets (get a slime and rabby from West Evergrind, and Jumpkin from Candy in Pumpkin woods after doing her quest)

I believe the higher the charge, the more Cost, but I do think the cost is very minor, usually ranging from around 3 EP afterwards.

Graylen

Green Slime
I don't really enjoy the way EP functions either, i really prefer magic over melee in Grindea, but I'm always annoyed that my EP runs out so incredibly quickly.

Still, if i had more I'd probably feel overpowered.. So conflicted, lol

GarlicJelly

Friendly Moderator (Formerly known as GoodStuff)
Max EP without a "Mana" pet is 145. Then it depends on how much berry farming you can stand doing. :p