Max Level?

chiotti

Green Slime
So I finished what I could of the story and loved the game so far.. but for some reason I've stopped earning exp. I'm level 18 at the moment and have a bit of exp in the bar, but it has not moved at all since I've noticed it. I wanted to grind up and farm things but I can't. Is this a bug or is 18 the max level? I'm very confused because I've seen posts about people being at much higher levels than this. Please help.

Enfyny

Green Slime
Hm, i'm not finish game yet and only came to Seasonne, but i'm already a half of 19 lvl and got much of exp from Blue Slimes and Yetis. I'm don't even know about your problem though...

chiotti

Green Slime
Hm, i'm not finish game yet and only came to Seasonne, but i'm already a half of 19 lvl and got much of exp from Blue Slimes and Yetis. I'm don't even know about your problem though...

well I spent the last hour grinding materials for crafting and my experience bar is exactly the same at level 18. I hope someone out there knows whats going on haha. I'll create a new character if I have to, I was planning on having a few anyway.

KoBeWi

Jumpkin
You don't get exp when you slay enemies with lever much lower than yours. Try Season Temple/Toy Factory or bosses.

chiotti

Green Slime
You don't get exp when you slay enemies with lever much lower than yours. Try Season Temple/Toy Factory or bosses.
Ah okay so I'm getting some exp from monsters inside of the season temple. But wait I don't even have access to those bosses at all. just the ones from the flying fortress and the slime.

Last edited:

KoBeWi

Jumpkin
Then beat regular enemies at Seasonne and above (the temple and factory etc.) I've seen someone suggesting bosses some time ago, but I didn't test it myself :p

GarlicJelly

Friendly Moderator (Formerly known as GoodStuff)
Ah okay so I'm getting some exp from monsters inside of the season temple. But wait I don't even have access to those bosses at all. just the ones from the flying fortress and the slime.
You can use the command /seasonreset in the chat to reset the season temple so you can fight the bosses again. A year back I made this post about AFK farming and how easy it was to level up in the early areas of the game so the devs decided to implement a system to prevent people from farming exp at the same spot all the time.

Here is my last post in the thread: "Some patches ago you could get crazy exp from this place but the devs looked at this post and said "NERF!". Now you can't stay at a low level area to gain exp anymore, you have to fight stronger enemies as your character gets stronger (fair enough)."

kirakatsui

Green Slime
You can use the command /seasonreset in the chat to reset the season temple so you can fight the bosses again. A year back I made this post about AFK farming and how easy it was to level up in the early areas of the game so the devs decided to implement a system to prevent people from farming exp at the same spot all the time.

Here is my last post in the thread: "Some patches ago you could get crazy exp from this place but the devs looked at this post and said "NERF!". Now you can't stay at a low level area to gain exp anymore, you have to fight stronger enemies as your character gets stronger (fair enough)."

level 21 here, dont know anymore how to level up, and dont know what to do anymore sadly, any ideas?

GarlicJelly

Friendly Moderator (Formerly known as GoodStuff)
level 21 here, dont know anymore how to level up, and dont know what to do anymore sadly, any ideas?
If you're not getting any exp from the Season Knights/Mages then I think you've hit the level cap. I guess you could try killing Winter a couple of times to see if you get any exp from him but he's a bit hard to farm so I would just stop farming exp and do something else, like playing Arcade mode. :)

SeeNyu

Green Slime
If you're not getting any exp from the Season Knights/Mages then I think you've hit the level cap. I guess you could try killing Winter a couple of times to see if you get any exp from him but he's a bit hard to farm so I would just stop farming exp and do something else, like playing Arcade mode. :)

So yeah, I did /seasonreset and now I have that annoying FAE flying next to me. I can't get rid of her, any ideas?

@EDIT:
I killed Winter already.