Meteor Strike / Earth Spike minor alterations.

Own

Would it be at all a good idea to give these two skills an enemy-type specific modification?

Meteor: When connecting with a flying enemy, immediately knock that enemy to the ground with a short stun. Difficult as meteor is to aim, and how quick flying targets (Bee/Pecko/etc) are, this would still be tricky to pull off.

Spike1: This seems like, if you target it correctly where burrowing enemies (Halloweed/Helloweed/etc) are, it should make them immediately pop out of the ground with a short stun.

Spike2: This also seems like it should serve as a small barrier, so that if it is aimed in the path of a charging enemy (Boar/etc), it should react as if it has slammed against a solid object for stun purposes.

I assume these alterations are added bonuses to the current effect(s) of Meteor Strike and Earth Spike, if this assumption is correct then I agree that these are good ideas. Also; this just describes an effect that is meant to happen, but what you didn't think about, or did not include, was what happens at silver charge or gold charge. Are these bonuses acquired at a certain charge level, or are they improved with every charge level? If improved then how are they improved?

Own

I just meant I'd like to see them added as passive effects, no improvement necessary past that. Cloud Strike already does 'hit flying monsters' passive effect at bronze and silver charge with no upgrade beyond damage.

I just meant I'd like to see them added as passive effects, no improvement necessary past that. Cloud Strike already does 'hit flying monsters' passive effect at bronze and silver charge with no upgrade beyond damage.
Fair enough. :p