Mini dungeon for Pumpkin Woods

Slit08

Green Slime
Hello there,

I just wanted to post a suggestion here. So right now Pumpkin Woods is relatively small/ there's not that much to do quest/ side quest wise.
So I thought why not add an optional mini dungeon to this area later. As I said it could be just side content, nothing obligatory to clear on your way to the Flying Fortress. :)
I think it would fit into the game perfectly as the 1st Temple is a technological place whereas the Forest is a scary location. So having a smaller mini dungeon with a creepy theme would be nice. It could be an old abandoned house/ a villa or an underground crypt.
It could also have an optional boss. This way we would have a unique boss for the Pumpkin Woods floors in Arcade Mode as well similiar to the Toy Machine in Saesonne.

What do you guys think?

GarlicJelly

Friendly Moderator (Formerly known as GoodStuff)
Hello there,

I just wanted to post a suggestion here. So right now Pumpkin Woods is relatively small/ there's not that much to do quest/ side quest wise.
So I thought why not add an optional mini dungeon to this area later. As I said it could be just side content, nothing obligatory to clear on your way to the Flying Fortress. :)
I think it would fit into the game perfectly as the 1st Temple is a technological place whereas the Forest is a scary location. So having a smaller mini dungeon with a creepy theme would be nice. It could be an old abandoned house/ a villa or an underground crypt.
It could also have an optional boss. This way we would have a unique boss for the Pumpkin Woods floors in Arcade Mode as well similiar to the Toy Machine in Saesonne.

What do you guys think?
Well.. There is an abandoned house inside the Jumpkin Woods so it's not impossible that there might be a boss fight of some sort there. :)