MMORPG similar to Secrets of Grindea

Pwarp

Green Slime
There was a 2D MMORPG called Seyken:Crystal Kingdom, It was really good even if it was only in beta but it's now dead (because a member of the team screwed)...

I remember talking to the devs of this game before it went down and then reading about it afterwords. A lot of back and forth between the two so who really knows what happened behind closed doors. It was a really fun game though, was pretty sad to see it go.

Pok

Rabby
That Seyken online one was really, really, laggy. I also thought dragons nest wasn't a mmo, but room-based (like Vindictus).

Pok

Rabby
it is room-based but that doesnt stop it from being an mmorpg i think :p

I think it makes it an online rpg, massively multiplayer implies hundreds to thousands playing the actual game at once (not just having characters standing around in a waiting room unable to do most anything but walk and talk [like Guildwars]).

Inzanity

Green Slime
I think a real good "server" of RO is our best option right now, till R1/Saviour comes out. Dive in the nostalgiaaa~

Inzanity

Green Slime
No idea honestly.
Few friends of mine are quite hyped for it, keeping me up to date all the time. Id be happy enough to see a release in 2015, really. As for RO, im not playing it currently. I wish someone would introduce me to a nice EU hosted server to spend some time on.

Poring

Rabby
Ragnarok Online !!! The 1st is better than the sheety 2nd !!! Hopefully Secrets of Grindea can stand as high as RO right now !!! Oldschool but will never get old !!! XD !!! GO SOG !!!

Zeo

Green Slime
Shoot, I used to play so many MMOs back when I was in high school... can't remember any of em. There were definitely some similar to Secrets of Grindea but heck if I can think of them.

Axel

Green Slime
There aren't any mmorpg like SoG. Seyken was a point and click game, also the developers of that game are a pretty shady crew if you ask me. Also the game was in development for around 5 years I think and barely had any content and was updated very rarely. If I was a conspiracy theorist I'd say the made a scheme where they sued themselves so they could pocket all the money for themselves screwing up all the donators who supported the game for so long...

SwimmingBird

Green Slime
no one mentioned Endless-Online? Now that mmo was dope. I remember playing that in middle school on wal mart internet lol. There are some p servers and remodeled versions of it now with super low player population since the original died off due to poor mods/management.

Olli

Green Slime
Zge91MG.png

Nightfall Online
is a 2d online RPG It developed with Visual Basics programming language, Nightfall is the first english mmo from 4Swords, we have a sucessful brazilian game called broken destiny online, and now we are working on a game outside the country to try the same success. You can signup on forum for redeem a early acess key, please note the forum is temporary only,and belongs to the broken destiny but soon we will have the official nightfall community forum. Access here \/Brokendestiny.enjin.com
snhek4s.png

3R4ib1r.jpg

MrChocodemon

Handsome Moderator
Sogomn is back Report
"Sir, we found no other game, which is like Secrets of Grindea, made with love. I repeat: No other game is made with love"

XD sorry, just felt like i had to do that