My plot predictions

The G-Meister

Giga Slime
[Potential ending: 1]

Seen as the two artifacts in the game so far are rather keen on world domination, the first idea revolves around someone stealing/taking the artifacts (I'd say either Vilya, Marino or Master Ivy) and using them in combination to become some sort of super-being and threaten to destroy the entire realm and blackmail everyone into slavery... and somehow you save the day.

[Potential ending: 2]

The second idea revolves around these quotes from the bishop:

bishop1.png
bishop2.png

Although extremely vague, this could lead to a couple of things. If this said "beast" is literal, then perhaps something is used to summon it, whether it be via artifacts or otherwise.

[Potential ending: 3]

If said "beast" is figurative, it can tie in with the top one; that you are your own enemy, whether the beast is some alternate identity of yourself or the demon this silent protagonist has trapped inside.

[Edit]: Oops! Forgot a few! ^-^

[Potential ending: 4]

The bag sees the light of the other artifacts and turns against you.

[Potential ending: 5]

Chickens are the final boss... HAHA! YOU CAN'T WIN!

[Potential ending: 6]

Imploding Season Mages form a black hole that eats the world.

[Potential ending: 7]

Gold Charge Meteor wipes everyone out.

If the ending has already been revealed, could someone link me the post? If not, what do people think? Any of these feasible?

Last edited:

Own

Vilya is a hired goon. Someone who doesn't like you or your father, but doesn't know about Bag, hired her. She's gleeful about finding whoever paid her to beat you up.

Marino is just a bratty kid. He's not likely to be the endgame culprit. Though, the question remains - how did he know what you looted from the temple? He wouldn't just steal something at random from you to piss you off. Unless Amalet can call out to potential owners.

The story currently does heavily telegraph Ivy as being evil. And since she owns the HQ, everything in it is there at her pleasure. I fully expect to see her snatch up all four artifacts at the end.

I almost don't want it to be Ivy, but for her to instead just be an ultimate hardass, because evil Naniva calls her out on her over the top evilness.

I imagine a fair few major plot points are in the Flying Fortress info screens, we just don't know which ones hold context to the overall story. I added some thoughts on them here: http://secretsofgrindea.com/forum/index.php?threads/plot-discussion.1374/

I still believe there's something that ties together Aline, the curse of Pumpkin Woods and the Flying Fortress. Seems odd that she would be given a grave there otherwise, unless it's just a nice touch of worldbuilding.

My only disappointment with the Season Temple was that there was no plot dumps anywhere within it, like there were all over FF. Given that the temple and Santa Fae have such strong ties with your mother, you would assume there would be something, somewhere...?

The G-Meister

Giga Slime
My only disappointment with the Season Temple was that there was no plot dumps anywhere within it, like there were all over FF. Given that the temple and Santa Fae have such strong ties with your mother, you would assume there would be something, somewhere...?
Now you mention it, yeah... Maybe the earrings are your mother's? Or some of the other loot? Even if it doesn't contribute to the main plot, we still don't know why our dad only has one arm, and whatever happened to Charlotte, everyone seems to still be happy as if she's still alive... somewhere.

I need to read up on the stuff in the flying fort. Only glanced over it the first time. I take a look at that thread of yours too.

What do you think about the bishop stuff? The fact it's so vague and open to interpretation means it's gotta have some significance...?

Yuuki

Boar
like i said in that other thread it would be cool if you turn out to be somekind of vessel for that evil dude which name i cant remember.

Maybe you Mother and Father took you with them while exploring a place that they deemed as safe but shit hit the fan quickly. They unsealed something and had to seal part of it into you but the being didnt like being sealed that much and atacked you directly, you father who was closer to you and protected you lost his arm in the process. Maybe your mother sealed the part that rebelled into her and went away to not endanger her child.

This is a very vague theorie and mostlikely not really true. but it would kinda tie in with the words of the hooded man.