My Thoughts on the Yeti

GarlicJelly

Friendly Moderator (Formerly known as GoodStuff)
Pros:
They are the Winterlands version of boars and they fit nice into the new area.
They actually require you to use your shield a lot or you have to be very careful with your positioning.
They can be farmed from a safe spot. (See image below)

Cons:
It's to hard to break free when they turn you into an cube of ice and when you break free you're slowed so you can't run away to avoid the next attack. Also there is not a good visual que or a sound that tells you that you broke free so it's really hard to actually notice that you made it out in time and therefore you still take damage because you're just turning around like a dumbass on the spot (well, maybe that's my fault but I still think there should be something that tells you that "Hey! You're free now!").
SoG Safe Spot for Yeti Farming.png Also when you try to break free from the ice cube the pieces that come off it are green.

Devenir

Green Slime
its an equipment. dont remember which but you get it from an achievement or something. you can check the log. im almost certain it isnt crafted.

GarlicJelly

Friendly Moderator (Formerly known as GoodStuff)
It's an item you get in arcade mode. When you beat the quest where you have to reach floor 3 within 3-5 minutes, I think. It's been a long time since I played arcade mode so I don't really remember but I think it's one of the early quest.