Need help, again ._.

Erimaki

Green Slime
So yea me again xD

It would be great if someone could give me a Tipp on how to defeat the red giga slime in arcade mode. I keep getting to him but there is like no chance that i beat him (i did beat him in story mode but that was way easier considering what level, skills, and weapons i had)

GarlicJelly

Friendly Moderator (Formerly known as GoodStuff)
So yea me again xD

It would be great if someone could give me a Tipp on how to defeat the red giga slime in arcade mode. I keep getting to him but there is like no chance that i beat him (i did beat him in story mode but that was way easier considering what level, skills, and weapons i had)
There are only a few people that have beat the Furious Giga Slime in Arcade mode. According to Steam about 0.4% of people owning the game have actually beaten it. The fight is basically all about being as efficient as possible with your kiting to avoid walking in the slime trail on the ground. I believe that most of the guys that posted their successful attempts here on the forum used the Spin2Win build which was the meta in Arcade mode up until recently where @Own set a new highscore with Flamethrower and the buffed Frosty Friend. That said I still think that Whirlslash is a better option for attempting to beat the Red Giga Slime. I've only done about 20 tries or so using Shadow Clone but I've never gotten further than 20% so I wouldn't say that I can give you much help. However I did find this neat guide someone wrote (which I think should still apply for the current bossfight even if it's over a year old). http://secretsofgrindea.com/forum/index.php?threads/arcade-furious-giga-slime-strategy.666/

Here is also a video of a run with the Spin2Win build. :)

This should most certainly be of some help I hope. :D

d_nlo

Rabby
Oh god, that song really goes with everything!
I'll be making a guide too.
I do believe that the way I did it was the easiest way to do it.