New Arcade Challenge / QuestionMark Room: Poaching room?

Own

Assuming you guys don't impliment that Oak thing I suggested here, it dawned on me that you have a perfectly good Challenge room mechanic in place that isn't being utilized in Arcade Mode. :)

Enter the Challenge Room, see one enemy standing in it for each member of your party. So if you enter with 4 people, you see four green slimes.

The Dance Dance Revolution minigame from Story Mode begins, with your characters trying to capture the monster to poach it for goodies. Complete the event and you're either guaranteed the monster's card, a rare drop it normally awards, an item or craftable befitting it if it doesn't have a rare drop (Blue Flower Petal Hat for Bloomo, Purple for Halloweed, etc? Neither of those are in Arcade Mode yet for some reason) or a massive amount of the enemy's basic drops to sell at the shop.

Fail and the enemy gets to hit and damage you once, then dies without reward as you fail.

I'd personally love this, the DDR minigame is so much fun. :D I can't imagine how crazy hard it would be on floor 12 against a Season Knight.

GarlicJelly

Friendly Moderator (Formerly known as GoodStuff)
Yes. Just Yes. The minigame needs to be seen more often. It's great fun and I want to see more of it. :D