New Classes

Tarley

Green Slime
You could create mages and archers where we can use staff and bow, not only fight melee and use sword!
will be created that kind of class? or just fight using sword

Aurophobia

Halloweed
....you can use wands + magic, and use a bow.

I highly recommend playing the game before making a comment like this.

Tarley

Green Slime
I highly recommend the same !!!!!!!!!
When creating a character can not choose class or weapon that will be used.
I wish I could start with the wand or bow instead of a sword.

Aurophobia

Halloweed
I understand that it may be misleading in Story Mode, which I believe you should also start with a Wooden Wand or something to that extent, but you can get a Wand later on. And a bow as well.

Fred

Developer
Staff member
We will add a Starting Wand together with the Wooden Sword and Twohanded Branch so magic users won't feel left out, it's on the to-do list!

Tarley

Green Slime
Many thanks Aurophobia and Fred! =D
The bow will be added too? or just start with sword and wand?
Another doubt the final version of the game will cost how much?

Aurophobia

Halloweed
I haven't touched the demo, so I wouldn't know.
The bow is available in Story Mode in the current version, and in Arcade Mode.

The bow is not a primary weapon, so if you were to be a magic or melee user, you can still use it as a viable source of damage since its power scales with level and not stats. (Not to include a hat available in Story Mode) And arrows are limited, but there are plenty to find and pick up while fighting.

Tarley

Green Slime
the primary weapon in the game will be wand and sword!!??
the game will cost how much? you have idea?

Aurophobia

Halloweed
Long time. But I think it's worth it right now. I have 41 hours in it currently so for a Beta, I think that's pretty worth it. But that's taking the time to do everything in Story, do a lot in Arcade Mode, play with other people in their Story mode, etc.

Tarley

Green Slime
if i buy the beta version it will give me access to the final version or have to buy the game again at launch?

Aurophobia

Halloweed
Just look around the forums and do some research man, maybe watch some videos/streams.

Otherwise, this might as well go hand in hand with the FAQ thread lol