On the topic of cards: Steam Cards.

Hobo

Rabby
Will this be a thing? It would be great to see some lovely steam card art for steam to collect for badges and things.

I know this is Beta and all that, just curious if it would be a thing in the future or not.

Own

That's not true. I have 8 card drops remaining out of 15 total cards for Ghostship Aftermath.

GarlicJelly

Friendly Moderator (Formerly known as GoodStuff)
I've always thought that you can get 60% from playing and then the 40% from trading or booster packs. So if you need 10 cards to complete the collection then you can get 6 cards from just playing. To have over 20 cards to collect to make the badge sounds awful. I wanna max that badge out as quick as I can so I can have a Secrets of Grindea background om my steam profile. :D

Teddy

Developer
Staff member
Since it's all about collecting it would be heresy if we didn't add steam cards to the game! I was actually thinking along the lines of MrChocodemon (all enemy cards), but reading your concerns I agree that it might be too much ;D

We'll add that just before the full launch, though, since you can only create a card set once, as Own mentioned