Pet Support Build

Adrais

Green Slime
First off, I just wanted to say that I pre-ordered the game yesterday, and have been loving every minute of it.

I had a thought that I didn't see brought up in the forums (but I have no idea if the logistics of implementaion are reasonable). Currently in game, there are skills like the rain cloud, that are effectively lend themselves towards a summon build. I thought it could be interesting if in the support tree, there was a set of skills that would add extra utility to the pets, effectively allowing you to create a pet build. For instance, one skill route could be to give your pet offensive abiilities. A second skill could allow your pet to forage, granting increased drops from enemies. A third skill could be a defensive, or aura based skill with the pet. So with the three skills, you effectively get an offensive, defensive and utility based option for your pets. And potentially, a high end tier for one of the skills could allow the use of multiple pets (although I could see that unbalancing the tree instantly).

Anyways, I think the art direction is beautiful, and I am really looking forwards to seeing how this game turns out.

Teddy

Developer
Staff member
Glad to hear you like the game so far! :D

When we implement the passive skills, we hope for them to change up the current way you build your characters quite a bit, including summon builds.

I can't give any details about what those would be, since we haven't done much of that design yet, but I do like some of your suggestions and will bring them up when we discuss the passive skills for sure!

We've also talked about possibly having some semi-rare gear affecting summon builds, as well.