Question about an item drop

Werrins

Green Slime
Has anyone gotten the 3rd item from the Lantern Jack? The reason I ask is because I've gotten every other drop in the game aside from boss drops, every single enemy card, and this one item eludes me. I've killed hundreds of these things and I'm starting to think this mystery item doesn't exist.

Graylen

Green Slime
Yeah, i just got that item, took me well over 2 hours of farming them, seems really hard to get.

Where do you get the item that has a silhouette like a big rectangle? I need it to craft what will probably end up being a powerful wand by using that plus crystals and crystal fragments.

GarlicJelly

Friendly Moderator (Formerly known as GoodStuff)
From GUN-D4M. Here's the answer to your next question. :D
(This is copied from the first page of the Beta FAQ. :p)
Q: Is there a way to battle the bosses again? I need some of their loot!
A:
Not currently, but we're working on a 'Memory Room' in the HQ where you'll be able to challenge defeated bosses again.

Hi, i don't know why but i can't make the green slimes to drop the 3rd item. its the only one left to find for me.

I found somewhere else that its a green headgear, but I'm trying for days and they don't drop it? what is its % to drop?

finally lol, now I only have 4 enemies that I never met, I assume from another area only available in a future update.

And 6 card to find, 4 for the enemies i mentioned here.

I can assume all enemies have cards, except bosses, right?

Zeo

Green Slime
I've been wondering if the drop rate for the smaller guys are lower since they're so easy to kill. I can just let my little frosty friend kill tons of rabbys and slimes and run after all the loot. I got a ghosty card quick and yet I still haven't gotten the slime or rabby third item. Weird. :x

Friscos

Green Slime
Lantern Jack Card may drive me to insanity. Everything else collected and I've spent 10+ hours farming this card. I have sold more Red Scarves and Pumpkin Masks than I care to admit and still, this card eludes me. Wondering when the XP cut off will be in this zone since I think I've ground out 2 whole levels and I'm about to reach another. I'm wondering if it actually exists in the latest patches. Hoping this terrible karma does not persist in the next zones. I wont be doing this again at the level I have for this card.

*edit* and I got it, man I wish there was a kill counter. Would love to have seen how many I killed

Last edited:
It would be neat if there was a kill counter - but requiring you to sacrifice that specific enemy type card to be able to see the numbers.

Zeo

Green Slime
Lantern Jack Card may drive me to insanity. Everything else collected and I've spent 10+ hours farming this card. I have sold more Red Scarves and Pumpkin Masks than I care to admit and still, this card eludes me. Wondering when the XP cut off will be in this zone since I think I've ground out 2 whole levels and I'm about to reach another. I'm wondering if it actually exists in the latest patches. Hoping this terrible karma does not persist in the next zones. I wont be doing this again at the level I have for this card.

*edit* and I got it, man I wish there was a kill counter. Would love to have seen how many I killed
It would be nice to have a kill counter, yeah! But I did notice that pumpkin masks dropped quite frequently in comparison to other items.