Question - Bottomless Bag Tier

Teddy

Developer
Staff member
sorry for another question, but getting the bag tier while already having the slime tier, do I need to do anything fancy?

Humble Bundle has no built in support for "upgrading" so in the past we've just done it manually like this:

Buy another Slime Tier with the same e-mail as your first, and then tip* the amount needed to reach a total of $100. In your case, this would be $70!

$15 (Slime #1) + $15 (Slime #2) + $70 (Tip) = $100

Then just send us an e-mail and we'll gift you a Bottomless Bag!

* you add a tip by pressing the little plus-sign in the widget

UTech

Rabby
Humble Bundle has no built in support for "upgrading" so in the past we've just done it manually like this:

Buy another Slime Tier with the same e-mail as your first, and then tip* the amount needed to reach a total of $100. In your case, this would be $70!

ty for the help, It will take a few until I can have a means of doing it, but I wanted to ask in advance. Hopefully I can do it by tomorrow!

UTech

Rabby

Just got off the phone. I have to wait 7-10 business days from now for a new card to be mailed to me. It's just one thing after another >.<

GarlicJelly

Friendly Moderator (Formerly known as GoodStuff)
Just got off the phone. I have to wait 7-10 business days from now for a new card to be mailed to me. It's just one thing after another >.<
Hang in there! At least you get some extra time to think of a cool design for the piece of gear you'll be allowed to make. :p

UTech

Rabby
could you resend the email? I just got back from a week at camp and I still don't have an email for it that I can find. Thanks for all the responses ^-^

UTech

Rabby
as late as this is, I got it to work (kinda forgot about it tbh). And still have no idea what I would want as an item idea.

Own

Honestly, just look at your character with your favorite build and think about what you would want to want to equip. Think about making it something that might be useful throughout the game, that doesn't get outdated the second you go to the next area. Like Mesido's Ice Pendant would be if it gave a large bonus to ice magic but no MATK, meaning it's always good if you're an ice magic user. Unfortunately it's Special Bonus is low to compensate for the MATK it also gives, so it might be outclassed soon enough.

Or an item that adds a whole new mechanic or way to play to the game.

You like dealing crits? An item that adds a 10% chance to double critical hit damage.

You like status effects? An item that can Fragile enemies, reducing their damage reduction.

You like Summon Plant? An item that grows an uncharged Plant where every enemy you kill dies.

For what it should look like? A reference to something you enjoy, if you can't think of anything else. Final Fantasy 4 your favorite RPG? Pink Puff Tail. DBZ your favorite anime? Ball of Wishing.

You could even be horrible and make a joke item like the Chirrup Sandals in Shining Force 2 that makes your character's every step squeak. :D

Surely there's some idea in your mind?

Own

Joking as you are, that sounds like it'd work easy enough. There's Insect Swarm in-game, making a single insect spawn when you kill an enemy with something that isn't the insect to attack the nearest enemy seems fine. :p Maybe a Plush Cat's Head instead of Isaac's severed cat's head, though. o_O

What's your favorite spell/skill/book/movie/tv show/non-SoG game/etc?

UTech

Rabby
Fav movie tropic thunder. Game however, is fallout series, in which I can't really relate that to this game.

200 rpm Saw grinder (or some grinding pun thing), every kill grants a stack that improves droprates by 1%, up to a max stack of 30, stacks last 15 seconds, gaining a stack refreshes that cooldown back to 15. every non blocked damage received adds bleeding & reduced armor for 5 seconds.

hoping I can spark something from this, still can't think of any good ideas of my own.

UTech

Rabby
Fav movie tropic thunder. Game however, is fallout series, in which I can't really relate that to this game.

200 rpm Saw grinder (or some grinding pun thing), every kill grants a stack that improves droprates by 1%, up to a max stack of 30, stacks last 15 seconds, gaining a stack refreshes that cooldown back to 15. every non blocked damage received adds bleeding & reduced armor for 5 seconds.

hoping I can spark something from this, still can't think of any good ideas of my own.
what I mean by that is something not predesigned with no original creative aspect thought of before any thought given towards how it'd work in the game.