Question for the dev team.

I was wondering if you guys are planning on releasing new content after the games release ie new quests, loot, dungeons etc? I was also wondering if you are planning a physical release? I apologize if you have already answered these questions.

Teddy

Developer
Staff member
Quite possibly! I can see us sitting down after release to see what parts of the game deserves some fleshing out. I don't want to promise any specifics, though, since we don't know what the game will have become!

We have no plans of a physical release as of now. I think the game would need to be a huge success for us to consider that, honestly.

Quite possibly! I can see us sitting down after release to see what parts of the game deserves some fleshing out. I don't want to promise any specifics, though, since we don't know what the game will have become!

We have no plans of a physical release as of now. I think the game would need to be a huge success for us to consider that, honestly.
Well with how good the game is already I know it will be a huge success. So I'll be looking forward to buying my physical copy