(Quick Question) Rules for Playing?

Thalldor

Green Slime
Quick question: In the lets play section of the forums is there any special rules? I might be planning on making a special lets play of this game and I see that there is the lets play section there that I can use. Is there any type of restriction on how I can advertise my lets play for this game or can I simply post the channel/s that I am doing the lets play on?

Please note it would probably be multiple channels and so because of that it is the reason why I'm mainly asking this question.

Again, no rules in that area so I have no idea... xD

GarlicJelly

Friendly Moderator (Formerly known as GoodStuff)
Quick question: In the lets play section of the forums is there any special rules? I might be planning on making a special lets play of this game and I see that there is the lets play section there that I can use. Is there any type of restriction on how I can advertise my lets play for this game or can I simply post the channel/s that I am doing the lets play on?

Please note it would probably be multiple channels and so because of that it is the reason why I'm mainly asking this question.

Again, no rules in that area so I have no idea... xD
Make one thread where you gather all your lets plays and post in that thread every time you add something you want to show us. Fred (the pixel artist for the game) made a thread where he post every time he goes live on Twitch and I think that seem like a good guideline. If you in some way manage to do something that we (as a community or maybe the devs) don't like we'll let you know without making a big thing out of it. Making a mistake is not a problem, we'll work it out. :D

Thalldor

Green Slime
Make one thread where you gather all your lets plays and post in that thread every time you add something you want to show us. Fred (the pixel artist for the game) made a thread where he post every time he goes live on Twitch and I think that seem like a good guideline. If you in some way manage to do something that we (as a community or maybe the devs) don't like we'll let you know without making a big thing out of it. Making a mistake is not a problem, we'll work it out. :D

Okay, thanks for your response!