Remapping block and attack buttons

BakaBaka9

Green Slime
Hello. I've played this game for ~90 or so hours and recently got a game pad. I have HUGE problems with the attack and block buttons being locked since i can't get used to them after a couple of hours. I would love to be able to remap them

NE_Cupcakes

Green Slime
If you're having an issue with wanting to rebind your keys, you can use Joy2Key as a workaround, for the time being. It's an application that allows you to set your controller buttons to register as keyboard strokes. So you would open it, set your bindings (LB is now V, etc) and then launch the game, with keyboard as the input method.

philz

Green Slime
If you're having an issue with wanting to rebind your keys, you can use Joy2Key as a workaround, for the time being. It's an application that allows you to set your controller buttons to register as keyboard strokes. So you would open it, set your bindings (LB is now V, etc) and then launch the game, with keyboard as the input method.

I am actually using a similar workaround with the Steam Controller (u can map your keys there how you want).

Only problem is, that now if you want to open stuff, you suddenly have to push the X button.

philz

Green Slime
Oh you're using a steam controller! What's it like? I've been thinking of getting one.

I really like it, but I never used controllers before that. From what I here it takes some time getting used to, if you are used to eg a Xbox or a PlayStation controller. Also the customizabiltiy is over the moon. And if you don't want to customize yourself, there is always a community profile available.

I also use it in combination with a Steam Link, and I actually never want to get up from my couch again :D (Sadly I have to, for example for MMOs).