REspecing costs

Ferret

Green Slime
Hi, i love the idea of testing all kind of builds and the skills itself, and im not alone on that for sure, the big problem right now is that early on in the game(and even later on) leveling the "wrong" skill can be very punishing (later on not "punishing") but still i dont see why add such an expensive cost to respec... ive played bout 20 hours only and ive spent over 500k gold respecing, farming stuff just so i can respec isnt cool, it would be way better if you could just respec for free at anytime, or maybe add an npc in town that does that for you (not really necessary in my opinion, but whatever floats your boat).

Later in the game if you want to test all kills and passives you end up speding tons of gld, and early on you have to farm a lot to get enough to reset 1 point (you will have about 1k-1.5 by the time you are almost lv 10, one skill point refund(the first one) costs 700, and that seens to never stop going up, not sure about that tho... Free respec is pretty obvious for me, not sure if many ppl feels the same...

Ferret

Green Slime
Type /respec into chat
I... Want to...

*Dead*

edit: how do i close the thread... or just leave like this?

Edit2: Well... there could also be a double spec or something so we can quick switch builds *saved*

Last edited:

MrChocodemon

Handsome Moderator
Well... there could also be a double spec or something so we can quick switch builds

I like that idea.
You can save your build and switching to that build is fast and costs half of the normal respeccing, but you can only have one build saved.