Secrets of Grindea Subreddit in Progress

So, as of today there is currently a subreddit for Secrets of Grindea that can be found Here.

This thread is mainly to suggest things you may want added to it, as this can bring in more interest to the game!

Last edited:

Teddy

Developer
Staff member
So earlier today I was looking for the Secrets of Grindea subreddit but it was empty and had nothing on it but spam updates of the devblog. There wasn't really many things on it and it was bare and empty.

Luckily, I am here to save the day! Welcome to The SecretsOfGrindea(Game) Subreddit!

It's in a pretty bare and awful state but I am looking up many guides to sort it out and make it work! I'll have it sorted out eventually, but any help would be appreciated!

Ah, yes, the old Subreddit! Nice initiative!

BUT

Maybe it would be better to focus these efforts on the old subreddit, and maybe have rules against reposting all our devblog updates or something? It does have a handful of subscribers after all, and most importantly... it's named /r/SecretsOfGrindea :p

I totally agree that it's been neglected by us, though. We haven't had the skill or time to style it at all, it has a super crappy sidebar, no flairs, etc.

Looking at what you've done so far on your own sub it seems you got a lot more hang of it than we have :D

TL;DR: Would you like to become a moderator of the official subreddit instead/as well? Perhaps we could use this thread for discussing changes to it!

Ah, yes, the old Subreddit! Nice initiative!

BUT

Maybe it would be better to focus these efforts on the old subreddit, and maybe have rules against reposting all our devblog updates or something? It does have a handful of subscribers after all, and most importantly... it's named /r/SecretsOfGrindea :p

I totally agree that it's been neglected by us, though. We haven't had the skill or time to style it at all, it has a super crappy sidebar, no flairs, etc.

Looking at what you've done so far on your own sub it seems you got a lot more hang of it than we have :D

TL;DR: Would you like to become a moderator of the official subreddit instead/as well? Perhaps we could use this thread for discussing changes to it!

I understand about the other subreddit, but it didn't look really that active, and as somebody who sucks a whole bunch at CSS I mainly used this one to practice creating the subreddit.

To answer your TL;DR, I guess I could. I'm probably not going to be that useful though, because I've literally only done that today and I've had to follow a guide aimlessly for a good 45 minutes to figure it out XD

Teddy

Developer
Staff member
Alright, we'll see how things develop! I've invited you to become moderator now at least :D

Teddy

Developer
Staff member
Don't sweat it dude! This is volunteer work after all. I see you've already cleaned up and added some flairs! :D

Don't sweat it dude! This is volunteer work after all. I see you've already cleaned up and added some flairs! :D

I added some more flairs, one for actual users to use if they want to use it, and there will be more.

I also added a header which I am sorting out (The image is too big for the size, but I'm promptly fixing this)
Edit: Fixed!

Next, I want to make the flair text stand out more so it is easier to read than it is currently.

Last edited: