Shield Cancelling Earth Spike and Meteor

The G-Meister

Giga Slime
I've been trying a mage build recently, and being so strict such as to remove my weapon until I get some sort of magic staff. My build uses both the Earth Spike and Meteor, and neither of them seem to be shield cancellable. I tried rebinding my keys to a combination that doesn't have a key limit on and it still doesn't work. Is this an intended feature or a bug? It's a little annoying if you ask me, seen as both of them are long ranged spells, meaning you're more likely to be getting attacked at close range while you fire it off... And I'd rather not attack cancel as that involves me equipping a sword... Any help?

Teddy

Developer
Staff member
Yes, I agree! This is inconsistent. I'll fix this when I get the chance, so you can shield and attack cancel any charge.

Own

I decided to give these a whirl in Arcade. Needless to say, being unable to immediately get out of charging when something charges at or appears next to you hurts. :p

Unless this is intentional, in which case disregard.

Own

I was just about to delete my thread upon finding this one, only to find it merged here. >_> Oops. Thanks.