Shouldn't Perfect Dodging Strike allow you to combo into other skills?

Own

upload_2015-7-2_9-48-43.png

Perfect Dodging Strike attacks is really, really difficult to do. Which is why I wonder why Dashing Strike allows you to combo into other skills, but PDS doesn't. If you manage to land a silver charge PDS on an enemy, shouldn't your next immediate attack charge at silver? It seems very stylish / combo oriented to me, specifically for players who like to string together a bunch of attacks.

The G-Meister

Giga Slime
You just need to get the knack of it. It's not too difficult to pull off, it's almost slightly easier than a perfect guard, and makes you invincible to the attack you dodged.

Teddy

Developer
Staff member
Hmm, yeah, maybe charge inheritance working the same way as Piercing Dash would be pretty cool for Dodging Strike! Despite the added semi-invincibility, it could use a little push. It's worth considering, at least, although our gold charge for it might make that interaction pretty broken. Then again, if anything should be broken, I guess it's only fitting for it to be the most skill reliant ability :D

The G-Meister

Giga Slime
It might also be nice if you could cancel halfway through the dash too, as there's been multiple times in arcade when I dash back in to see another attack on it's way, which usually hits me. Makes it a little safer for use in arcade.