[SOLVED] Games CRASHES inside Mt Bloom, immediately after walking through doorway...

Props

Rabby
I think I'm about 85% done, with one other pending quest (meeting what's her name (starts with a K, she helped break the gigantic crystal and wants me to meet her back in Evergrind). After going into the poisonous cave, I went right, walked through the poisonous gas, entered the room (see picture below) and interacted with the console. After the door opened, I checked the display on the wall and proceeded through the doorway. Screen goes black, game crashes and gives me this error:

SoG Crash.jpg

The game runs flawlessly, which surprised me the first time it crashed. I haven't restarted my computer and attempt to reproduce the crash, but it does crash the exact same way, each time I restart the game.
269770_20160330003758_1.png

Props

Rabby
Just realized that I've had issues with my computer recently, which resulted in my repairing various versions of xna & framework services(restoring them to their original state)...

Updating everything, keeping fingers crossed...

*I'm guessing, that on the other side of that door, are the barrels & mirrors that utilize important aspects from the xna framework..which is why it crashes.

Props

Rabby
[Solved]

After a handful of updates and computer restarts, everything is current and up-to-date! Problem solved, I can now successfully enter the next room without crashing!!!!

Make a note folks, if you're game runs perfectly, but then, out of the blue, it crashes when entering a new area or room, it could be that your software isn't completely up-to-date....DUH!!