Some Skill Changes

Axel

Green Slime
I poured god knows how many hours into the game as of now. I played on hard mode for the most part and noticed some skills are lacking power when confronting a bosses making certain encounters very tedious if you made a build based around them. So here are some ideas for the skills I believe needs some love:

One-Handed
-Piercing Dash
: Increase its energy cost and damage output.
-Spirit Slash: More damage for Gold Charge.
-Dodging Strike: No changes. It isn't all that useful as of now but its mostly because we don't have enough points for a second Gold Charge skill.

Two-Handed
-Whirlslash:
More damage for final charge and increased energy consumption.
-Smash!: Can't think of anything, this skill is very useless.
-Berserker Style: Additional Damage also applies to Magical Damage. Attack speed buff lasts longer.

Fire Magic
-Fireball:
With max level Crippling Blast it always burn.
-Meteor: It has 100% Critical Chance.

Ice Magic
-Ice Spikes:
With max Level Crippling Blast it always chill.
-Ice Nova: More damage. Range scales with charges more.
EDIT: For Frosty: Make his defense command permanent till player gives him another command, there are certain scenarios he gets in the way because you can collide with him aka when Winter does his charge thing and Frosty blocks the way D:

Earth Magic
-Earth Spike:
Gives physical defense debuff to enemies on hit. Earth Spike stays summoned after being cast (perhaps make it so that Smash! can break it launching projectiles?).
-Summon Plant: Gold Charge summon also increases damage of summoned plants.

Air Magic
-Chain Lightning:
More damage scaling for charging.

Defensive
-Protect:
Increase duration. Idea for Gold Charge, increases Shield HP by X amount.
-Haste: Increase duration. Idea for Gold Charge, increases movement speed by X amount.

Magic
-Arcane Charge:
Buff applies to next 5 Normal Attacks.
-Snap Cast: Buff lasts for 5 seconds after Perfect Guard.

Other
-Make Bosses affected by chill, they dont get slowed or frozen but get a critical resistance debuff.

:naniva:>:bag:

JacWhisper

Green Slime
Also, one thing I think needs to be changed is Flamethrower needs a half-square MORE distance. That, or the Scarecrow Boss in F5-F6 needs to have his bat spawn radius nerfed a little. As of yet, there isn't really a chance to flamethrower him without taking 2-300 damage. Again, I don't care which, whether they give Flamethrower more distance, or nerf the boss, but one of the two needs to happen.

JacWhisper

Green Slime
You can hit the jumpking without getting hit by bats when you flamethrower.
I know you can. But it requires a sweet spot. One tap of the button anywhere else, and you get rocked. I've finished the game, and waiting on new content release before playing again, but that was one of the two most annoying things I ran into as a caster build in Arcade.

tkld178

Rabby
It's best to adjust after you start casting and just get used to the range, it's a time you can't afford to not take advantage of. the longer the fight goes the harder it becomes so you need that extra damage early.