Some suggestion of the snowman and Insect Swarm

Crazyfighter

Green Slime
I have seen the latest devblog about the snowman.
So i think that the snowman could add a cure ability.When the snowman attack the enemy,it can cure itself.
Insect Swarm- Player could press the summer button only to summer several insect and it just cost a little MP.
It can help the player to choose more interesting way to use thier magic.

GarlicJelly

Friendly Moderator (Formerly known as GoodStuff)
What do you mean with that Insect Swarm Players can press the summon button and only summon a few insects for only a little MP? Because you can do that right now. It's called a Normal or Not charged version of the spell. XD

I like the idea that the Snow Buddy has some form of lifesteal so that he doesn't die straight away. Maybe his silver charge could give him 10-30% lifesteal to make him a little bit more tanky.

GarlicJelly

Friendly Moderator (Formerly known as GoodStuff)
Ohh. How would that work with the different charges? Would you charge the spell all the way to your desired charge, release and then the character would be stuck in the casting animation and a fly would come out every second costing EP until you press a button to cancel the animation?

Crazyfighter

Green Slime
Ohh. How would that work with the different charges? Would you charge the spell all the way to your desired charge, release and then the character would be stuck in the casting animation and a fly would come out every second costing EP until you press a button to cancel the animation?
YES

Dana

Green Slime
Actually that sounds pretty cool, kinda like Flamethrower but instead you just dump out all your insects in a stream.

Own

That would make the skill unuseable. You don't have many opportunities in combat to actually stand still, and if you are you're going to take a lot of damage very fast.

Silver Flamethrower fixes this by letting you fly around. I'd rather the skill not take this route. :p

Personally I'd be okay with the snowman getting knocked out at tier 3, staying unconscious for # seconds and auto-rezzing at tier 2, then the same for tier 2 to tier 1. Because having to constantly, constantly revive is timeconsumingly annoying.