Soo arcade mode ranking #1 is floor 1 10m score?

Hexerin

Rabby
Welcome to every indie game leaderboard ever. It's only a matter of time before it's completely, and permanently, filled with hacker scores since the devs will Eventually™ lose interest in cleaning it up. Honestly one of the few situations where I am glad for hackers, since it allows me to play the game for fun rather than stressing over ranking.

Own

Welcome to every indie game leaderboard ever. It's only a matter of time before it's completely, and permanently, filled with hacker scores since the devs will Eventually™ lose interest in cleaning it up. Honestly one of the few situations where I am glad for hackers, since it allows me to play the game for fun rather than stressing over ranking.

The vast majority of hacked scores are auto-flagged and don't appear, I believe. The remainder are dealt with week by week. And besides, once you're put on the cheater list there's no way off. You can't just keep submitting bad scores to the legit list. There's a finite amount of cheating to deal with. :)