Spawned out of bounds

Ien

Green Slime
I walked up the staircase in arcade mode, and then appeared outside of the first room, and had to end the run.

Attachments

• 20160317204100_1.jpg
    20160317204100_1.jpg
    219.9 KB · Views: 4
  • 20160317204132_1.jpg
    20160317204132_1.jpg
    218.2 KB · Views: 4

The G-Meister

Giga Slime
We've actually had this bug found already! In case you want to know more about it, here was the conclusion that was made from some testing:
When the game respawns you in Arcadia, I think it picks a random point in a small area. When you walk up into the Pillar Mountains, it puts you slightly on the stairs for an instant relative to this spawn point. It then clips you into the nearest area the player is allowed to stand on. It turns out that if your respawn point is low down enough and far enough to the right, on one certain floor layout (excluding trees, rocks and exits, just the shape of the grass) the closest place the player can walk on is actually out of bounds.

Your respawn point is only re-allocated once you've walked into a new room. This means you can always get out of bounds if you kill yourself while out of bounds. This can only be rectified by saving and quitting to title, or by walking into a new room if you happen to not be out of bounds.
The grass layout being mentioned just happens to be the same as yours :D

In case you think you've found another bug in the future, a way to quickly search the forums can be found in this article.

Ien

Green Slime
Wow, quick reply. Thanks for letting me know!

Do you just look at forums all day? I see you on almost all post lol.

The G-Meister

Giga Slime
Do you just look at forums all day? I see you on almost all post lol.
Pretty much whenever I can :p I post in every thread I feel like I'll have a positive input, whether it's sparking conversation, continuing conversation or livening up conversation :D