Spinsects spawning

Dan Fitzgerald

Green Slime
When in mount bloom I'm just doing one of the crafting recipe but the Spinsects were not spawinging and when they did they wouldn't drop the things i needed (being vauge to avoid spoilers) now is it actually an issue of do i just have the worst luck ever?

GarlicJelly

Friendly Moderator (Formerly known as GoodStuff)
When in mount bloom I'm just doing one of the crafting recipe but the Spinsects were not spawinging and when they did they wouldn't drop the things i needed (being vauge to avoid spoilers) now is it actually an issue of do i just have the worst luck ever?
You can just leave and re-enter a room where there are Spinsects spawning so you don't have to kill everything in hopes of a new one spawning. Might speed things up a bit. ;)

The G-Meister

Giga Slime
Just because an enemy spawns in the set few that are there in a certain area doesn't mean it'll respawn if you kill all of the enemies in that area. If you choose a different area you might get them respawning. The area just right of the entrance shows that they can respawn. As for the drop rates, a few of us are a bit sceptical as well.