Spirit Slash ;o

xEleaa

Rabby
Honestly iv'e never actually done "testing" with it until now but .... I never realized it could not crit and M atk is affecting it's damage lol ;o has it always been like this. xD

Hmm tried in story and could not emulate it, but during arcade at rank 2 there was a constant 10 damage positive while wearing spectacles

Last edited:

Own

I just tested it in story mode too. Same numbers. Couldn't that +10 dmg be variance?

Also, I don't know why Spirit Slash can't crit. There's really no reason why any skill shouldn't crit. :p

xEleaa

Rabby
Ya I figured it was at first but I kept testing for about 10 min , still could of been xD

And ya the crit I am not sure about, at first I thought it was a invisible modifier that's why I was getting the damage boost in the first place. But that was not the case :p

Own

Oh, there's actually a fair number of skills that can't crit. I just don't know why they can't. Like, only the first (or last?) tick of damage from Heroic Strike can crit too. I think every time damage is calculated it should roll to crit. Outside of DoT effects.