Master Collector

Momizi

Rabby
hay Garglius, any plans on uploading your save file so other players could play

or explore the snow level?

id love to play it myself

Garglius

Master Collector
They are the 'final charges, (after all 15 points are put in), of fireball and ice nova.

And I won't be sharing my save files, as there isnt much anything to do in the snow level at the moment, and the spells could be abused for excessive farming at this moment, also since I've modified the stats on many of my items, it makes the game 'not so much fun'. I have my main character that hasn't had anything done to it where I actually play the game legit like anyone else, and my test characters for when I play around with the code.

Momizi

Rabby
i hope those 2 handers make it into the game soon,
then i would have a reason to try 2handers lol

also dat hammer

ark626

YOuve to learn C# just a little AND know a little about hexediting.
Also if you are able to learn by try and error try Poke
But if you want to be surprised at EACH update you shouldnt do that ;)

PS: This game is very well structured so you can imagine if you made a game before what parameters are in the game.-
Mostly it is guessing what ted programmed and fooling around with the hex.
Basically the same it is with the bughunting, i often use some tools for monitoring certain stats like EXP or others

Momizi

Rabby
after some investagating it seems that the ice nova and fireball can be gettin in the game as of now

if you can get 10 silver points and put them into fireball or nova you can get them

i olny got 6 silver points so i cant get that far but i can get the gold charges so i can conferm that it works

oh and goldshot fireballs 2shot peckos XD

all the other spells dont work (goldcharge is weaker then bronze) (havnt tryed the combat ones yet)

ark626

:D yeah have a savestate with a char level 24 but currently there is a cut at level 18 because theyve implemented a system that decreases amount of gained exp depending on your own level so i think they can not be received ingame for now

Momizi

Rabby
:D yeah have a savestate with a char level 24 but currently there is a cut at level 18 because theyve implemented a system that decreases amount of gained exp depending on your own level so i think they can not be received ingame for now
so thats why i been stuck at lvl 18 lol
i feel like once the new place comes out im just gonna bulldoze past it XD

ark626

:D yeah thats the reason i create one new char for each greater update to test it.
I just dont want to rush trough those areas and for testing purposes you often just have to rerun everything :D

Sifl

Green Slime
Hey guys, just an update to the weapons, I decided to post the stats. Since I actually have time this time : P.
(I'm the one who made the screenshots in the first post)
In order to compare, the current strongest weapon available via normal means is the laser sword with 120 attack.

Spiked Club : 90 Attack
Lumber Axe : 150 Attack
Great Axe : 250 Attack
Slime Hammer : 120
Ruby Rod : 40 Magic Attack (In case you've never found it in arcade mode : P)

I've verified through the game's code, and there is no way way to currently obtain these weapons through normal means.(Ruby Rod can be found through chests in arcade mode)
The Wisp Shield is no different. Even though it takes the shape of an existing monster, it is currently unobtainable.

There is still a lot of things hidden in the game. Once I find more things, I'll either make a topic or have Garglius do it for me again. Off the top of my head, I know there's quite a few pieces of equipment that are unobtainable. (mainly hats)

Momizi

Rabby
ooh, i like those stats, it would be a good reason to try out 2hander
right now 1hand outclasses it like crasy